IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Saturday, June 11, 2011


If I could turn back time,
 I will hug you tight,
So that I won’t lose you,
And I will be with you forever.

If I could turn back time,
I will keep on saying that I love you,
So that you won’t leave me,
And be with me for the rest our lives.
                                         
If I could turn back time,
I will cherish the moment when I am with you,
So that I won’t suffer too much,
Like what I am suffering right now.

If I could turn back time,
I will beg you not to leave me,
So that you will love me,
And be right her by my side.

If I could turn back time,
I will beg you to stay,
Not only for this day but for the rest of my life,
Because I really, really love you.

But I need to accept the reality,
That there is no more you and me,
It is so hard but I don’t have a choice,
Accepting the reality helps me to move on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment