It’s been so long since the last time we’ve met,
But I can still remember the last word you’ve said,
You said that you really love me,
And I replied I love you too and please don’t leave me.
Then you hugged me so tight and kissed me like there’s no tomorrow,
Then you said that it’s late and you had to go,
And I said please take good care of yourself,
Then you smiled and say “I will, you too”.
When I already lying on my bed,
I got a message from you and the message was “happy monthsary, I love you”
Those words made my night so special,
But I don’t have any idea that it is your way of saying good bye.
You leave me without saying the real reason why,
We don’t even have quarrel times, only happy memories.
If I could turn back time, I will cherish those moments with you.
I really missed you, wish you come back to me and be with me for the rest of my life.

0 comments:
Post a Comment