It feels like there's an electricity running on my body.
I don't know and I can't explain why,
Maybe there's a magic in your eyes.
Since then, you're always on my mind,
I am always excited to be on your side.
I think this is what they called love,
And I really think that I was falling in love.
You're the reason why I can't eat well,
Because thinking of you makes me feel better.
You're the reason of my sleepless night,
Because I can't sleep till you're on my side.
Then we became friends,
Not just an ordinary friends but best friends.
We shared laughter and tears,
And because of our closeness they thought that we're lovers.
Then one day you confess of your feelings,
You said that you love me the first time we've met,
And I felt so blessed because you love me too,
It was just a dreamed come true.
You asked me "would you be my girlfriend?"
Then I smiled and hugged you thight,
Then I said yes! Because there is no reason for me to say no.
Now you're not just my friend but also my lover.


0 comments:
Post a Comment